Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shopping Deals for 4/26 thru 5/2/2009

I hope you got at least two newspapers today. I purchased two Anderson and two Greenville newspapers. (Rite Aid ad was only in the Anderson paper). No Walgreens ad in the paper, you can see it online or stop by the store.

There was two coupon inserts Smart Source (SS) and Red Plum (RP) this week. Sometimes there is another insert Procter & Gamble (P&G).

The first thing I do is take the coupons out and file them and put Sunday date 4/26/2009 on a tab to refer back to them later. This way I am forced to organize.

With the help of Hip2Save and Southern Savers you will see the break down of this weeks deals (click on the links).

Tip:

What I normally do is cut and paste from those two site onto a Word Document and save it as i.e. CVS. Then I go through it and delete out the duplicating wording because I have combined those two information. Then I look at things that only interest me and I delete the rest of the information. Now I have a CVS sheet(s) that I print out. I take that sheet and follow the instructions. I go through my organized coupons and look for the coupons by Sunday's date and cut out per instruction listed on the sheet(s). Then I go through the CVS sales paper and look and see what is in there that I might would like to purchase and I write it on my print out. I only purchase what I have on the sheet(s). This is the easiest thing for me to do right now. I keep all of this information in a check book size file holder that I either carry with me or leave in my car. I have made sections as follows: By Stores (Bilo, Blooms, CVS, Ingles, Kmart, Publix, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens, Walmart).

When I have time I do go back and look through my coupons to see what in there that wasn't listed on those websites that I could use, as well as I throw away the ones that have expired. This is where I would cut out some coupons out that I know I would use a lot and I file by expiration date in the same check book size file holder I mentioned previously. I have a section after all the stores just for the following: Baby, Body, Cleaning, Eyes, Food, Hair, Makeup, Men, Mouth, Other, Restaurants, Vitamins and Women.


LET'S BEGIN:


CVS
Inside the store there is a weekly sales paper and a monthly booklet. The monthly booklet is the "Extra Value Book" this lists items that are offered for the month once purchased you will get an Extra Care Buck (ECB) coupon(s) attached to your receipt. The good thing about Extra Care Bucks (ECB) it is like money but ONLY in CVS. Just cut them off and redeem them before they expire.


(USE YOUR CVS CARD)

Deals:


BOGO FREE: Revlon use $1 off coupon from 4/26 SS insert (Use two coupons) [limit 6]


2/$6 Mennen Deodorant (Lady Speed Stick & Speed Stick) use $0.75 off two coupon from 4/26 SS insert. By purchaseing two you will get $3 ECB. [limit 2 with ECB deal -- but you can purchase as many as you want]

Aleve on sale $7.99 use $1 off coupon from 4/26 SS insert

2/$5 Colgate use $1 off from 4/26 SS insert (Use two coupons)

http://www.southernsavers.com/2009/04/cvs-ecb-deals-426-52/

http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/04/cvs-deals-426-52.html




RITE AID


Inside the store there is a weekly sales paper and a monthly booklet. The monthly booklet is the "April 2009 Rebate Directory" this lists items that are offered for the month once purchased you will get a rebate check.


Deals:

Rebate Check: Purchase Skintimate $2.99 use $0.75 off coupon from 4/26 SS insert you will get
a rebate check for $2.24 (basically it will be free).

BOGO FREE: L'Oreal foundation only (See KMart for BOGO FREE on all cosmetics)

http://www.southernsavers.com/2009/04/rite-aid-deals-426-52/

http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/04/rite-aid-deals-426-52.html

WALGREENS


Inside the store there is a weekly sales paper and a monthly booklet. The monthly booklet is the "Walgreens EasySaver Catalog" this lists items that are offered for the month once purchased you will get a rebate check or gift card with 10% per your request. Included in the book it has Walgreen Coupons. Beside the weekly ad and monthly booklet you can get Register Rewards (RR) which will be noted in the weekly ad. The good thing about Register Rewards(RR) it is like money but ONLY in WALGREEN. Redeem them before they expire.


Deals:


Airwick I-Motion Starter Kit on sale for $4.99 use $4 off coupon from 4/26 SS insert you only have to pay $0.99


http://www.southernsavers.com/2009/04/walgreens-deals-426-52/

http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/04/walgreens-deals-426-52.html



TARGET

Lysol $2.25 selected wipes, bathroom or all purpose cleaners, use $0.50 off coupon from 4/26 insert.

Lysol $1.69 selected sprays or toilet bowl cleaners, use $0.50 off coupon from 4/26 insert.




Kmart

BOGO FREE L'Oreal & Hip products (lip, face, nails)




WALMART


There is a $1 aisle in Walmart now. (Don't forget to USE COUPONS)


Check out some of the items you can get for $1:


1. Colgate : a. Cavity Protection b. Sparkling White (Mint Zing) c. Whitening Oxygen Bubbles

2. Irish Spring Original 2 Bar Pack

3. Lays Stacks : a. Mesquite BBQ b. Original c. Sour Cream & Onion

4. Angel Soft 4 pack regular rolls

5. 4 pack cans Pepsi & Diet Pepsi

6. 2 Liter Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Mountain Dew

7. Prego Spaghetti Sauce 14 oz. : a. Traditional b. Meat Flavor c. Fresh Mushroom

8. Hunt's Ketchup




Ingles


Aleve $7.98 ($0.01 cheaper from CVS) use $1 off coupon from 4/26 SS insert

Skintimates 2/$5 use $0.75 off coupon from 4/26 SS insert (Use two coupons)




Olive Garden

$3 off any two lunch entrees
$4 off any tow dinnder entree




KFC DEAL

Free piece of Grilled Chicken (Monday, April 27, 2009)

KFC restaurants nationwide will be giving away a free piece of their new grilled chicken to every customer who stops by on Monday, April 27, 2009.

No comments: